International Craft Beer Meeting
EVENT 2021 UNFORTUNATELY CANCELLED
New date 2022: May 13-14
Beer Craft Bozen
Dear friends of better beers,
Given the current situation, it is of course still not possible for us to implement the "Beer Craft" event in 2021.
This situation is not easy for everyone, but we are more than confident that it can be mastered together and that we can look back positively to the future shortly.
Drink good beer!
Kind regards and stay healthy!
- Mediation and expansion of the beer culture
- Raise awareness of the subject of craft beer in the public eye
- Common public appearance of the local brewers under the quality mark “South Tyrol”
- Networking the industry
- In the future, South Tyrol should become a central and regular industry meeting place
- To illustrate to the hospitality industry the evolution of the craft beer
- Lead consumers closer to the producer
- Offer a platform to young breweries
- In the future, South Tyrol should become a central and regular industry meeting place premium partner
Partners & Sponsors[layerslider id="2"]
Recommended shops[layerslider id="3"]
Beer Craft Events
Nestled in a vast vineyard landscape and with a magnificent view over the impressive mountain range „rose garden“, we find Maretsch Castle in the heart of the city of Bolzano.
The castle dates from the 12th century. The oldest tower of the castle was built in 1194 by Berthold von Maretsch and according to written documents the man was one of the plenipotentiaries of the Counts of Tyrol and judge in Bolzano. At the beginning of the vineyards, only the massive castle keep was visible, which can still be seen today. Between the 13th and 14th century, various owners continued to expand the castle. The battlements and dovetails are also from this period.
In 1477 the plant acquired Sigmund Römer. The Römer family began now with a decades-long reconstruction of the medieval castle to a Renaissance-era palace complex. The four round outer towers were built. Also frescoes were commissioned by philosophers of the time.
In the 80s, the plant was gently renovated, but is no longer inhabited. Today Maretsch Castle serves primarily as a trade fair, concert and event center and can be reached on foot from Bolzano Main Sqare in just a few minutes.
- Claudia de’ Medici Street 12 – Bolzano